Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Arsenal - AS Roma: “I must improve on my solid start”

Samir Nasri is determined to improve on the impressive start he has made to his Arsenal career.

The Frenchman announced his Emirates Stadium arrival in perfect fashion, scoring the only goal on his debut against West Brom on the opening day of the season.

Nasri has since added Premier League goals against Everton and Hull either side of a superb match-winning brace against Manchester United in November.

Despite his solid start, the 21-year-old is not “completely happy” just yet.

“I’m content with my form,” Nasri told the Official Matchday Programme. “But I know I can do better as well. Of course I am never completely happy - you have to keep working, progressing, continuing to make improvements.

“For a professional that is very important.”

“I had to get into the rhythm of the Premier League but I think I have managed to acclimatise having strived to do so. I feel fine now and I’ve played in all the games recently.”


Source: Arsenal Press

No comments: