Thursday, July 17, 2008

Aliaksandr Hleb: Barcelona FC is his new team


Aliaksandr Paŭlavič Hleb is part of Barcelona squad, since Tuesday. Belarusian forward arrived at Barcelona for a fee of 15 Millions Euros.

His partner Gerard Piqué already have said about him that: “He’s a very good player. He was great with Arsenal; he’s amazing with the ball at his feet and very hard to play one-on-one. He’s very talented and brings clarity to the offensive game; he’s one of the players that Barca fans love to watch.”

What a welcome!
Barcelona will endanger the arrive at Champions League Group Stage while Lionel Messi will be in Beijing 2008 Olympic Games.

4 comments:

yommys01 said...

I am disappointed he left Arsenal but I wish him well with Barca , I hope he learns how to shoot..


http://soccerfanbase.com

No, gracia a vo´ said...

I like this player! He will have a great performance in Catalunya!

Bye!

Migue

AD said...

Perdona Tom, estuve muy muy ocupado con el nuevo diseño del blog. Ahora que termine te agrego a mis links!

Abrazo

Devo

Peter short said...

Actually I read it yesterday but I had some thoughts about it and today I wanted to read it again because it is very well written.
jadwal liga champion